Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggin and Photography Two of my favorite things!

I just got a new software program that allows you to ChromaKey photos really easy. It is called PhotoKey5. So, I took a green screen and shot a pic of ol' Uncle Phil, then dropped in tonight's prime rib in place of the green and added some keys. The results are amazing and it only takes a couple of clicks to do.Heck, with this, I'll soon be a hundred-aire!
Uncle Phil

Here is the finished picture:

·

Comments

•  I just got a new software program that allows you to ChromaKey photos really easy. It is called PhotoKey5. So, I took a green screen and shot a pic of ol' Uncle Phil, then dropped in tonight's prime rib in place of the green and added some keys. The results are amazing and it only takes a couple of clicks to do.Heck, with this, I'll soon be a hundred-aire!
    Uncle Phil
    ·
  • fruitguyfruitguy Posts: 137
    If I even suggested this, my wife would have me committed.
    ·