Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It is snowing in Dallas

Big flakes and they have started to stick to the ground.  What a Christmas present from mother nature.  
Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
·

Comments

• 70 and sunny here. Should be here in a few hours I guess.

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768
    and it's having no effect on my egg. ;)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
    Hope so.  We had a bodacious t-storm that started about 2 am and rained until it stated snowing.  We could use some of that moisture in Austin.
    ·
  • Griffin said:
    and it's having no effect on my egg. ;)
    The egg will cook thru anything...nothing stops the egg.  
    ·
  • Yes. T-Storm was rockin the house with hail in the middle of the night. Now it's not just snowing, it's like a blizzard. Supposed to go for another 4 hrs or so.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • I'll take the rain, but you can keep the snow.  I shoveled enough of that $hit in the Army.   :-q

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • image 1 hour in.....
    image.jpg 1001.8K
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    ·
  • we got about 3" here in CO last night/this morning...perfect for the kids to get out and play and use their new sleds.
    ·
    Hope so.  We had a bodacious t-storm that started about 2 am and rained until it stated snowing.  We could use some of that moisture in Austin.

Bone dry. Fire warnings everywhere. We missed all the rain. Bummer.

·