Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Santa was good to me this year

Got two cookbooks, a Thermapen, roasting rack and some Dizzy Dust. Hummm, is the wife trying to tell me something?
LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 6,903
    edited December 2012
    FEEEEEEEEEEED  MEEEEEEEE!!

Nice score!  What cookbooks?
    Just a hack that makes some **** BBQ...
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,226
    Sweet...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Nice score!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Me too!
    image.jpg 253.2K
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • My wife also spoiled me this year with Egg related items ! Merry Christmas !
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,408

imageSanta was good to me.I got a meat slicer, the new professional chef book, an XL AR/WOO combo, a molecular Gastronomy set, and a cool new toy that seperate the drippings from the fat. Merry Christmas everyone.image

·
  • You guys must have Brest on the "Nice" side of the Naughty and Nice ledger! Merry Christmas!
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,284
    I got a lump of coal & a six pack.    :-??

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,196
    Nice score!  I got a gun and some underwear.  :)
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • Wow lit! Score. I got the rig oval combo and the a maze n smoker so I got all I asked for. Slicer is next. I had $3500 globe slicer when I owned my boars head deli. They guy I sold to went under and it all got liquidated. I'm kicking myself for not going back for it. Of course I was in Tx and my shop was in wi so i really Didn't know it was going down until after it all happened. Oh well. Bygones

·