Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Christmas Traditions..not mainstream?

True confessions-once the AM dust settles, me (old) and both sons (now 21 and 25) fire up Pulp Fiction in the early afternoon...been on this run for a good 10+ years.  For the record SWMBO does not condone and actually is opposed but once a year...Once clear it's time for the prime rib dinner.  Anyone else???
Louisville   L & S BGEs 

• Love it. We usually just play video games with the kids and take a nap

• After the kids wake us up at the crack of dawn, usually about 4, we go back to bed for a few hours!
  • DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    For many years while the kids where single, we watched Cool Hand Luke every Christmas Day.  I was at my daughters house for brunch today and being the good daughter she is,she and her three sons were going to watch CHL this afternoon.

Don't have any recollection of what made us start doing this, but it was on of the best parts of Christmas.  We always watched on Christmas Day afternoon, after all the heavy lifting had been done.