Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Christmas Eve Rib Cook

Hey folks, I decided to make ribs for our Christmas Eve Celebration at my grandma's house.  
  • Dizzy Pig Raging River
  • Bone Suckin' Sauce
  • Cherry Chips
  • 250 grid
The cook is always the worst critic so I thought they were good, but i've definitely done better.  I got the ribs at Costco and I thought they were a lil off from what I normally get.  They were a lil more stiff (raw) and seemed as if they were narrower than my normal slabs and the bones pulled back almost underneath the ribs.  In the end, great time with the fam and they disappeared pretty quickly.   

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Sauced the last 40 minutes.  After pics, I wrapped in foil for transport.

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
·

Comments

• Looks good, Caz !  Nice smoke ring.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • I was just talking to a friend of mine about doing some ribs last night.  Now I know I have to go buy some ribs and maybe cook them on Saturday or Sunday.

Thomas Bubba's BBQ and Harris Family Catering Pigs on the Run Competition BBQ Team Medic-Que BBQ Team, LBGE, Party Q
    ·
  • DMurfDMurf Posts: 481
    That is one heck of a smoke ring on those! They look great!
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
    ·
  • Great looking ribs, no matter what the cook thinks, nice cook Cazzy. Enjoy the family time...that's what it is all about. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·