Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

drip pan?

What size fits in large BGE inside upside down place sitter... i forgot
·

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,737
    Not where I can measure the size, but is half of a regular commercial serving pan and they are in Sam's, about 10-20 per package.
    ·
  • Assume you mean legs up setter, I foil a medium and a 12" pizza pan, which actually measures 12-1/2" edge to edge. The medium is 15" at the felt line, the large is 18" at the felt line. A 15" pizza pan, which probably is 16" edge to edge would fit inside the legs of the setter and still provide air flow. Any pan up to 16" would fit. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,682
    And with the drip pan-always create an air gap between the pan and platesetter.  Eliminates the burnt drippings scenario.
    Louisville
    ·

• @lousubcap - Did I read another post correctly, you grew up south of Montreal on the US side of the line? NY or Vermont side of Lake Champlain?
    Used to stop at restaurant on Route 9 or 11, Sandpiper I think it was called, great deep fried butterflied perch Dad lived in Kingston On, so I'd fly into Montreal and drive down to Killington. If the roads were good, drive down thru North Hero was always a treat. 
    Nice area near Lake Champlain. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,682

@Skiddymarker-Yup NY side of the lake. Nice area in the summer but winters...been gone from that part of the world for 40+ years (many laps of the sun:)).  You must be a skier-Merry Christmas!

Apologize for the thread hi-jack here.

Louisville
    ·
  • VRack fits perfectly in a 9.5 x 13.5 on the PS.

·
  • I use super heavy duty foil and make my own. That way I can just throw it away after the cook.
    Geaux Tigers!! West Monroe, Louisiana
    ·

• cajunduck said:
    I use super heavy duty foil and make my own. That way I can just throw it away after the cook.
    +1  cheaper also
    ·
  • I use a 16" deep dish pizza pan and cover with foil for easy clean up.  Works like a champ.
    Brighton, IL (North East of St. Louis, MO)
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 12,847

VRack fits perfectly in a 9.5 x 13.5 on the PS.

I did not realize that until the PR cook last night...I'm slow.

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·