Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Merry Christmas Everyone

Options
My families meal tonight and tomorrow may not be possible without the knowledge gleaned from this forum.
I hope everyone has a great Christmas and enjoys the fruits of our labors as we cook for those that mean the most to us!
Merry Christmas!

Rick
LBGE
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Merry Christmas Rick!! Make sure to post pics of your upcoming meals.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Village Idiot
    Options
    Same to you and your family, Dawg !  And, all the other Eggheads here.  

However, unless you post pictures of your meal tonight and tomorrow, you will go down on record as starving your family on Christmas.  
    L-)

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Same to you and your family, Dawg !  And, all the other Eggheads here.  

However, unless you post pictures of your meal tonight and tomorrow, you will go down on record as starving your family on Christmas.  
    L-)
    Oh my gosh!  No wonder the Christmas season can be stressfull!
    Flint, Michigan
  • Village Idiot
    Options
    Oh my gosh!  No wonder the Christmas season can be stressfull!
    Gee. Sorry. I was really kidding about that.  Would love to see pictures, though.  Nice catch, Fred. Merry Christmas to you too !

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    Options

Merry Christmas to all. I have my maple bourbon ham injected, some venison and goose waiting and making some pizza dough. Unless my camera fails me, I should have a few photos.

Everyone be safe and happy tonight.

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• ratcheer
    ratcheer Posts: 189
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all!

Tim
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    Merry Christmas and enjoy the time with those who mean the most!  And without pics then it didn't happen...and my credit card won't show the hit either... :)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • burr_baby33
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all my egghead friends. Ole Burr Baby and wife of nearly 55 years had the family for dinner and gift exchanging yesterday. Rib eyes hot rubbed and seared along with crab legs with my kids, grand kids and great grand lids. Best Christmas eve ever!