Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

drip pan?

What size fits in large BGE inside upside down place sitter... i forgot

Comments

• Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Not where I can measure the size, but is half of a regular commercial serving pan and they are in Sam's, about 10-20 per package.
  • Assume you mean legs up setter, I foil a medium and a 12" pizza pan, which actually measures 12-1/2" edge to edge. The medium is 15" at the felt line, the large is 18" at the felt line. A 15" pizza pan, which probably is 16" edge to edge would fit inside the legs of the setter and still provide air flow. Any pan up to 16" would fit. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    And with the drip pan-always create an air gap between the pan and platesetter.  Eliminates the burnt drippings scenario.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

• @lousubcap - Did I read another post correctly, you grew up south of Montreal on the US side of the line? NY or Vermont side of Lake Champlain?
    Used to stop at restaurant on Route 9 or 11, Sandpiper I think it was called, great deep fried butterflied perch Dad lived in Kingston On, so I'd fly into Montreal and drive down to Killington. If the roads were good, drive down thru North Hero was always a treat. 
    Nice area near Lake Champlain. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170

@Skiddymarker-Yup NY side of the lake. Nice area in the summer but winters...been gone from that part of the world for 40+ years (many laps of the sun:)).  You must be a skier-Merry Christmas!

Apologize for the thread hi-jack here.

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • VRack fits perfectly in a 9.5 x 13.5 on the PS.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • I use super heavy duty foil and make my own. That way I can just throw it away after the cook.
    Geaux Tigers!! West Monroe, Louisiana
  • jjmills
    jjmills Posts: 117

cajunduck said:
    I use super heavy duty foil and make my own. That way I can just throw it away after the cook.
    +1  cheaper also
     LG. BGE  Straight up Cheese head from Little Chute, WI
  • I use a 16" deep dish pizza pan and cover with foil for easy clean up.  Works like a champ.
    Brighton, IL (North East of St. Louis, MO)
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025

VRack fits perfectly in a 9.5 x 13.5 on the PS.

I did not realize that until the PR cook last night...I'm slow.

Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN