Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: A beautiful story from New Zealand

I hope this makes you as happy as it made me.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
Just west of Austintatious

Comments

• That's baaaa aaaaad.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

• Mmmmmmmm..... Lamb....
  • Ed EarlEd Earl Posts: 28
    edited December 2012
    And a new brine technique was born.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Will not be showing the Granddaughters that one today.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    edited December 2012
    Merry Christmas, Mickey, to you and your granddaughters.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• At first I was thinking this was a dumb thread. But that last picture totally redeemed it.
    Boom
  • The circle of life, you escape one fate only to have another one sneak up on you... Thanks VI. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Fantastic.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,671
    Hilarious...ewe did good.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • VI - I had faith the punchline would be good and you didn't disappoint.  Merry Christmas!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• Lamb cops play a long, where kids come to play along.
    Boom