Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My Christmas Lights (not impressive) OT

Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,453
edited December 2012 in Off Topic

Here is my little Christmas display.  Funny thing, yesterday I go to put the Nativity scene back upright after the storm blew some wise men down and the cow's ear was torn off.  I picked it up and discovered something attacked it and then peed on it.  (For my Dixie brothers and sisters, that means I found yellow snow.)

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,435
    There's so many things I'd say but I'll keep this unpolitical...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    All I gotta say is.......Jesus is the reason for the season!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Amen!
    ·
  • nice avatar ayayron. funny again

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,083
    edited December 2012
    Fred - that is funny, I'm sure not at the moment you discovered it, but it is funny. Nice nativity scene, that cow did not deserve to have her ear chewed off.
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Fred - that is funny, I'm sure not at the moment you discovered it, but it is funny. Nice nativity scene, that cow did not deserve to have her ear chewed off.
    I noticed the ear was "anointed" a moment after my hand was on it.  Story of my life. 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Cow without an ear is defective - probably ought to throw him on the Egg and slow cook him  

• ronthorontho Posts: 109
    so what rub did you use on the ear?
    ·
  • Clorox rub! Make sure you're gloved up! Would hate to cross contaminate!
    ·
  • Fred - that is funny, I'm sure not at the moment you discovered it, but it is funny. Nice nativity scene, that cow did not deserve to have her ear chewed off.
    What cow?  I don't see no stinkin' cow !   :-?

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·