Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sunday night Stir fry

Did a few simple stir fry's tonight n the LBGE . orange chicken . sweet and sour chicken , generals chicken and a spicy garlic chicken all were a pretty big hit and lots of fun to do .sorry about the quality of the phone pics 
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,555
    Looks awesome. I just got a bunch of little baby Jesus' birthday money from extended family. BGE Toy time! Wok is at the top of the list.
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,387
     BGE Toy time! Wok is at the top of the list.
    i
    its probably the mist fun cook i've done 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,555
    I can't wait. Either a bunch of toys or another egg. I'm in range of a used large. That or pit controller, wok, and supplies to build a table.

Decisions.....
    have a large and xl and a pit controller you really cant go wrong with anything you get 
  • Very nice.  Do you have any idea on your temp?

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,726
    Wonderful looking cooks!  Nicely done! 
    @Dyal Sc_ thanks 

Very nice.  Do you have any idea on your temp?

Thanks as for temp i lit the egg bottom vent closed and the lid stayed open during the cook . its really fast no need to close the lid 
  • I guess it's too late to inquire about leftovers, right? Looks delicious! Merry Christmas!