Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sunday night Stir fry

Did a few simple stir fry's tonight n the LBGE . orange chicken . sweet and sour chicken , generals chicken and a spicy garlic chicken all were a pretty big hit and lots of fun to do .sorry about the quality of the phone pics 
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    Looks awesome. I just got a bunch of little baby Jesus' birthday money from extended family. BGE Toy time! Wok is at the top of the list.
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
     BGE Toy time! Wok is at the top of the list.
    i
    its probably the mist fun cook i've done 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    I can't wait. Either a bunch of toys or another egg. I'm in range of a used large. That or pit controller, wok, and supplies to build a table.

Decisions.....
    ·
    have a large and xl and a pit controller you really cant go wrong with anything you get 
    ·
  • Very nice.  Do you have any idea on your temp?

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,404
    Wonderful looking cooks!  Nicely done! 
    ·
    @Dyal Sc_ thanks 

Very nice.  Do you have any idea on your temp?

Thanks as for temp i lit the egg bottom vent closed and the lid stayed open during the cook . its really fast no need to close the lid 
    ·
  • I guess it's too late to inquire about leftovers, right? Looks delicious! Merry Christmas!
    ·