Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cooking time, temps and tips for a 19 lb turkey

I goofed and posted this under apps forum Merry Christmas to all. I have a 19lb bird, will you please help with cooking times, temp and tips. Thank you so much and happy holidays to all.
·

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,460
    Here's a link to a great turkey recipe-don't get overwhelmed by the extensive gravy deal if that's not what you are into- http://www.nakedwhiz.com/madmaxturkey.htm beyond that I'm sure Mickey will be along and I will concur with his spatchchcok turkey pitch-easy and quite tasty.  Merry Christmas and enjoy the journey!
    Louisville
    ·
  • Great advice.....thank you so much.
    ·