Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Merry Christmas Fellow Eggers- Here is a video of our Boat Parade to get you in the spirit

Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
edited December 2012 in EggHead Forum
We cooked 4 butts and 6 salmon on cedar planks for our annual boat parade party. Sixty-folks enjoyed the feast and the Lighted boat parade. I am out of the food, but I saved you a link to the boat parade video. Feel free to share the link with your friends and family. Above all, Have a Merry Christmas and may all your cooks in the new year be awesome!
Uncle Phil
Here is the link to the video:

·

Comments

• Good to see you Uncle Phil.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,647

Much effort with the boat lights, but I didn't see the submarine:) I guess it was submerged and enjoying the show thru the periscope.  Great video, thanks for sharing and a Merry Christmas to you in the warm weather!

Louisville   L & S BGEs 
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,572
    I can't see the link...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • henapple said:
    I can't see the link...
    Try this on YouTube then:

·