Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Merry Christmas Fellow Eggers- Here is a video of our Boat Parade to get you in the spirit

Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
edited December 2012 in EggHead Forum
We cooked 4 butts and 6 salmon on cedar planks for our annual boat parade party. Sixty-folks enjoyed the feast and the Lighted boat parade. I am out of the food, but I saved you a link to the boat parade video. Feel free to share the link with your friends and family. Above all, Have a Merry Christmas and may all your cooks in the new year be awesome!
Uncle Phil
Here is the link to the video:

Comments

• Good to see you Uncle Phil.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,902

Much effort with the boat lights, but I didn't see the submarine:) I guess it was submerged and enjoying the show thru the periscope.  Great video, thanks for sharing and a Merry Christmas to you in the warm weather!

Louisville   L & S BGEs 
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,672
    I can't see the link...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • henapple said:
    I can't see the link...
    Try this on YouTube then: