Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Christmas came early

The wife got me a Global GF-31 boning knife. Maybe not much to some here but its my first real Kitchen knife. And since I do mostly meats and whole veggies I think this will work out great for me. 

·

Comments

• Don't run down your knife, James.  Your wife bought that just for you!  You should see my knives.  Chicago Cutlery.  Pretty crappy!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Thanks Fred I didn't mean to sound like i was running it down... I am totally stoooooked about this knife. Cannot wait to get some ribs and get to work on them with it. Looks like I will have to get me a whetstone for it. (I usually use crock sticks to sharpen with...) 
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,237
    That's awesome! I need to get me a good knife. I've heard good things about that global so please let us know how it works out.

I also want to get a Victorinox 12-Inch Granton Edge knife for cutting brisket.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    ·
  • Great knife, control the enthusiasm when you use it, hate to hear you did some personal damage. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·