Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Merry Christmas- it's snowing in Austin

Oh wait. Its 65 and sunny. That's just a kilo of meat glue. God I have problems.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Well you made me read it and I am only 50 miles North. As blurrrred as the picture is are you sure that was the only kilo you were in?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,354
    edited December 2012
    Mickey said:
    Well you made me read it and I am only 50 miles North. As blurrrred as the picture is are you sure that was the only kilo you were in?
    If C-T's been snorting meat glue, he's gonna start looking like this (note the glued nostrils):

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,538
    C-T's cat.....

COCAINE. SO MUCH COCAINE.
  • I'm glad Mickey said it was blurry, I thought I was drinking too much
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,712
    edited December 2012
    That means its time for me to start drinking. Didn't even Notice it was blurry.

edited December 2012

Not to be unkind, but after meeting both you and your wife, Travis and I both aggree she should monitor all posts you are putting out X_X

Unkind is so much more Gary than I.......

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    edited December 2012
    Mickey said:

Unkind is so much more Gary than I.......

That's it !  I have ordered Guido and Joseppe to pay you a visit to convince you that I am a nice guy.  I'm sure you'll agree.  They are flying back from Sicily as I write this.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

Is that the guy with the kid and a long nose (and strings). Is he going to poke me?

• Just make sure you don't sleep with your horse tonight.  Capiche?

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

Gary back on your pills. I don't sleep with my horse. Where would you get such an idea I-)

• paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,703
    Well... We did get snow in Ottawa... 45 cm (18 inches) since yesterday.

imageimageimage

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,354
    I thought that stuff would be white and pretty. Shows you what I know.

• paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,703
    It's white and pretty an inch at a time. 18 inches is what we call white ****. The worst is when the streets are cleaned after a snow storm like this, the city dumps everything in front of each houses driveway... It usually happens when you just finished shoveling the driveway or before leaving for work... I am lucky, I have a snowblower. I just finished helping out a few neighbours clearing their driveways...

• I have an 8HP 2 stage snowblower with 6 forward gears & 2 reverse.  It makes a pretty impressive "rooster tail".  Cleaning up what the snowplows dump at the foot of the driveway is a snap! 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• hapster said:
    @Fred19Flintstone... I agree. Single stage here as my driveway is ou slightly longer than my F150. Doing the ends are what make my niehhbors the happiest...

In 2000 I moved here.  Our old house was in a subdivision and I had a Honda single stage that worked fine there.  That December we had a blizzard and it dumped 18" of snow (I think).  Well that ruined the Honda single stage and after the blizzard I was left without a snowblower and a long driveway. 

A week later I was strolling through Lowes and they were putting out a new shipment of snowblowers!  People were grabbing them left and right!  I jumped into the fray and landed one of the last ones!  I go to the checkout and some lady offered me $150 to give the snowblower to her so she could buy it!  I was sorely tempted, but I knew my back would be even sorer if I took the money.  Been snowblowing my driveway and the neighbor's pretty much trouble-free since!   

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• 74 and sunny here in Austin today. May be hot in the summer, but you don't have to shovel sunshine!

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,458
    74 and sunny here in Austin today. May be hot in the summer, but you don't have to shovel sunshine!

Yeah & you can't get much drinking water from it either.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.