Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Never been so happy...

cazzycazzy Posts: 8,241
edited December 2012 in EggHead Forum
about a couple of cookbooks!   :D   :D

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
·

Comments

• nice score!
    ·
  • Not exactly...you hooked up the entire 6 volume set of modernist cuisine, not the 'at home' version. ;)
    ·
  • nice score Caz! Whatup Ay Ayron? I didn't know you could speak, I had to troll tag you just for old times sake :))

·
  • I never opened mine. I figured you had that thing so rigged with viruses and malware that it would shut me down for a month!

·
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    edited December 2012
    i can vouch for the Modernist Cuisine links...no harm, just an awesome ebook. i haven't tried to the Charcuterie link, the hard copy Ive had for the last year or so sees all the action.
    ·
  • Wait so now he post and is a productive member? Not just someone who post videos and flags people? :-O
    Boom
    ·
  • I do want that charcuterie book
    Boom
    ·
  • ayayron said:
    Now that's just insulting.
    I never opened mine. I figured you had that thing so rigged with viruses and malware that it would shut me down for a month!

You're right. I'm sure you could have had me down for at least three months if you put your mind to it. I'm just messing with you. It was a nice gesture and i appreciate it.

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,970
    edited December 2012
    I never opened mine. I figured you had that thing so rigged with viruses and malware that it would shut me down for a month!

I kinda thought the same thing.

Nice score, Caz.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • ayayron said:
    I do want that charcuterie book
    Done - link in inbox.  Donation to  http://www.bradycampaign.org/  would be appreciated.
    Me too?
    I know the voices aren't real, but man, do they ever come up with some great ideas.
    ·
  • You done messed up, ay Aron!

Insubordinate and churlish!
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·