Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What are you cooking for the holidays?

2»

Comments

• Christmas eve, baked stuffed shrimp and Lobsterpot pie.  Christmas Day, Prime rib with garlic whipped potatoes and cranberry sauce!

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,584
    I'm planning to cook this one again for a get together this weekend:

I think I might do a rack of lamb as an appetizer.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Prime Rib and Yorkshire pudding
    ·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,458
    Rack of lamb as an appetizer is always a hit. They are heaven on a stick. ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • psalzerpsalzer Posts: 106
    Pork butt goes on tonight .... brisket on Sunday.....Prime Rib for Christmas Eve ..... Turkey and ham on Christmas Day! Then time to plan for New Years!
    ·