Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Christmas Eggcessories

Merry Christmas to all!

My brother is moving to Orlando and I am trying to find a going away/Christmas eggcessory for him. He has the large egg with a table, plate setter, pizza stone, and the usual random egg tools.I have a lot more eggcessories than he does but was trying to think of something out of the box. If anyone has any suggestions let me know!

·

Comments

• Third Hand
    Wiggle Rod
    Small ShopVac
    Thermopen

Those are some that I either have or hope to have after Christmas.
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,320
    edited December 2012
    Walmart gift card good for a pallet of RO.  The WM on Colonial Drive near Alafiya Trail always has it.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,033

·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,453
    Doc, do you live near the walmart?  I live right up Alafaya in Winter Springs.
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,267
    A personalized branding Iron for steaks chops fish, your wife if you have worries of her wondering off.  I don't ask my parents for things but I did on this one got the Idea from village idiot.
    ·
  • AUWAGAUWAG Posts: 73
    Thanks everyone! I'm thinking of the swinging grate from CGW. I don't have one for myself so I may be ordering 2 of them!!
    ·

• AUWAG said:
    Thanks everyone! I'm thinking of the swinging grate from CGW. I don't have one for myself so I may be ordering 2 of them!!
    Do it!  :-bd  I just bought one for myself and one for my brother (he's a new egghead).  He is going to love me forever and ever for this Christmas gift. 
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,247
    What does the swinging grate do...er, other than swing?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • The Looftlighter is a pretty neat thing to have too.
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,267
    henapple said:
    What does the swinging grate do...er, other than swing?
    search it.   trust me it will show there was a thread a few months ago with like 2.5billion views/comments
    ·