Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

12/21/12 - The End

13»

Comments

• bboulierbboulier Posts: 281
    I'm still trying to figure out the leap year adjustments.  According to my astronomical/astrological calculations, we have have already passed the Mayan end of the world and are headed towards the fiscal cliff.

Bryan
    Weber Kettle, Weber Genesis Silver B, Medium Egg, KJ Classic (Black)
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,253
    Set phasers to stun, people.

William Shatner FTW!
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,513
    According to Paul Krugman, who won a Nobel Prize for Economics (probably a total slacker though, right?) the paranoia about running off that cliff is about as level headed as the End-of-Days prepper nuts.  So, well played, my Friend.  Well played indeed.  That said, politics tends to distract this forum from "real" issues, like cookin' some kick ass Q. So we try to keep it bi-partisan. 

·
  • @jrf316 Brisket and Dinosaur Beans. Be careful in the Apocalypse. Sarcasm
    ·
  • Who is......... Alex Trebeck?
    Be who you are and say what you feel... Because those that matter... don't mind ... and those that mind... don't matter !
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,947
    edited December 2012
    Who is......... Alex Trebeck?
    You shouldn't answer questions like that.  Just knowing the question might put you in jeopardy.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Gateway to the Hill Country

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,253
    Speaking of Jeopardy...
    5ovf.jpg 24.2K
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,324
    edited December 2012
    Dudley, a more realistic representation of the RCMP (given their latest shenanigans) was voiced by Bill Scott, another Yank. Gawd I miss Rocky and Bullwinkle....

Only two days left, time to take that last meal out of the freezer. 
    :)]
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Why not order a whole freezer full with same day delivery and promise to make payments. Hell, order a freezer as well.

8-X
    Be who you are and say what you feel... Because those that matter... don't mind ... and those that mind... don't matter !
    ·
  • Speaking of Jeopardy...
    one of my all time faves.....

Sean Connery: "I'll take The Penis Mightier for $500"

Trebek: "Mr Connery, that is the PEN is mightier"

Connery: "not a fan of the ladies are you Trebek"?

·
  • and my all time favorite: Turd Ferguson

·
  • You all are such shallow people.  You idolize plastic celebrities like Pamela Anderson, Michael J. Fox, etc. but you neglect the real heros of the North like Sergeant Preston of the Yukon and his trusty dog, King.

Shame on all of you !!!

I actually talked to an RCMP recruiter one time.  I watched this show every week.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • People are making apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • I already sent in my next year's property tax payment.  I am such an idiot !!!!!

Dripping Springs, Texas.

·
  • I just spit beer on my laptop. Thanks

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • has anyone checked on Australia? Its been the 21st over there for a while now.
    ·
  • Wife just heard from a guy in OZ. Nothing to worry about but the whole deal is based on GMT. We were in New Zealand for Y2K and when nothing happened we tried to phone back home but you couldn't get a line out

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 495
    C'mon LS, you think the Mayans based their calendar on GMT. It's gotta be the 21st central time. Only a few hours left ladies and gents!!
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
  • Didn't really think about that part :\">

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,513
    Time to live it up.  Suck down the finest bourbons.  Shoot up some wooster sauce, snort a line of DP Red Eye.....

·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 989
    Must wait until the wife's filet and my ribeye are done!!! 

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • I can't stay up late and drink cause I have to start Christmas shopping tomorrow...or do I?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    I used it as an excuse to buy more ammo... Don't think SWMBO bought that though...
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,543
    while i slept the fire and brimstone must of melted the ice on the lake, hell didnt  freeze over, i wont be able to ice fish on christmas morning....... the world really DID end
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,947
    edited December 2012
    Since I am solipsistic, I know that the world never did exist.  So, what's the big deal?
    Don't answer that.  You don't exist either.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

·
  • XLBalcoXLBalco Posts: 559

Is this Heaven?

no, it's eggheadform.com

·