It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here
This one has been going around the net for years, but it always bring a chuckle.
When a man volunteers to barbecue the following chain of events are put into motion:
1) The woman buys the food.
2) The woman makes the salad, the vegetables, and dessert.
3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill with his buddies, drinks in hand.
4) The woman remains outside the compulsory 10' exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the female aura.
5) Here comes the important part: THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
6) Then the woman sets the table.
7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another drink while he flips the meat.
8) Another important activity: THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
9) The woman places it on the table and the guests dig in.
10) Everyone praises the man and thanks him profusely.
11) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed her night off, and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.