Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks Tom @ Ceramic Grill Store!- WOW

I ordered an Adjustable rig from Tom yesterday at 3pm and it was on my door by 3pm today. That's people helping people right there.

Thanks @tjv can't wait to try it out!

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX

Comments

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    What I wasn't supposed to find out is mine from the inlaws for Christmas shipped today!

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    Just to be equitable, I'm sure the swing rack is just around the corner :)>-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Hap,

Tom is a great guy and he is happy to talk to anyone that doesn't get how his products go together.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    That's crazy fast - does he live on your block or something?  You didn't even have a chance to post "I GOT THE TRACKING NUMBER!!!!!".  Sweet.
    That will be on my next egg- got a deal working for a new large. Would love to have both set ups

how did your brisket turn out this weekend?

• got a spider too. Now if I only got a wok for Christmas................(all of this is for Christmas but she had not idea how to order a rig for me. 
  • I got next day service for mine too. I should have got it sooner.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Greeno55
    Greeno55 Posts: 635
    I too am waiting for my spider and AR. Shipped last week, but it's coming to Canada. Really hoping it shows up soon. My new wok is dying to meet its new lifemate.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    I bet Tom is one busy guy right now :-t
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    My XL adjustable rig wooncombo is sitting behind my front door.
  • I'm ready for a few eggccesseires too.  I have the age old problem of the AR  Vs the swing.  I did order a smoker today from A-Maz-N.  It took a couple of hours before i got an email saying that it had shiped.  Actually everybody I have dealt with since I got the egg has been Eggceptional!
  • tjv said:
    thanks for the kind post CT and to all, thanks for the warm comments.  It's been a busy couple weeks.  Truth be told, wife gets all the credit for getting things out promptly.  I get credit for staying out of her way.......lol..

tom
    So falling over our significant other often applies in the business office as well as in the kitchen... 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    The whole SWMBO challenges/interactions come about when the parallel universe gets out of sync.  at least that's how it is for me :)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • tjv said:
    thanks for the kind post CT and to all, thanks for the warm comments.  It's been a busy couple weeks.  Truth be told, wife gets all the credit for getting things out promptly.  I get credit for staying out of her way.......lol..

tom
    Hey Tom,

where is the order page for the extender?  - don't see it available. Thanks.
  • Been waiting for extender also to order oval grates and stone.
  • Stoater
    Stoater Posts: 292
    Hey Tom,

Thanks for a superb product, finally got my spider and lump reducing ring after my U.S warehouse guys lost it, gonna be wok king like a muppet now.
  • tjv said:

tom
    She's a lot nicer than you on the phone too :))

seriously. Great job and thanks so much for getting it out so quickly. I never would have guessed it could have been at my house in under 24 hrs. Forgot to order the new extender. I'll do that tonight. I'm now expecting same day service.
  • tjv said:

tom

seriously. Great job and thanks so much for getting it out so quickly. I never would have guessed it could have been at my house in under 24 hrs. Forgot to order the new extender. I'll do that tonight. I'm now expecting same day service.

Hey, get in line Cen-Tex!  I know this is your thread, but I've been waiting for the new extender for a while.  When Wilma handed me the credit card and told me to order what I wanted for Christmas, I didn't wait for her offer to expire or say "Let's wait for the new extender."  I got the AR Oval slide Combo, foil frame and a Spider. 

I figured I would get the extender by telling Wilma "I'm getting it!"  If that didn't work, I could prolly get it by asking Wilma if I could buy it.  If that don't work, I'll have to work something out.  We'll just leave it at that.

Flint, Michigan
  • BTW- Tom is notoriously good about not doing business on the forum so if you are looking for shipping info or product info, PM, email or call him.

Franco is the same way at Ceramic Grill Works (after a brief but giddy 20k view runaway thread, but hey, can't blame the guy for getting fired up about people telling him how awesome his stuff is)

Both good peeps. next up- new large and swing rack so I'll have both set ups.Stay tuned...........

• What if Tom and Franco had a child together? Can you imagine the cool stuff he would come up with?
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • What if Tom and Franco had a child together? Can you imagine the cool stuff he would come up with?
    swing rig?

• CGW1
    CGW1 Posts: 332
    Yo....I don't swing that way!!! =))
    Franco Ceramic Grillworks www.ceramicgrillworks.com
  • tjv said:

tom

Hey, get in line Cen-Tex!  I know this is your thread, but I've been waiting for the new extender for a while.  When Wilma handed me the credit card and told me to order what I wanted for Christmas, I didn't wait for her offer to expire or say "Let's wait for the new extender."  I got the AR Oval slide Combo, foil frame and a Spider. 

I figured I would get the extender by telling Wilma "I'm getting it!"  If that didn't work, I could prolly get it by asking Wilma if I could buy it.  If that don't work, I'll have to work something out.  We'll just leave it at that.

I got the exact same set up. I got so fired up I forgot the extender. Oh well. I'll order tonight and have one more box under the tree. Can't wait to use it all
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Mine came in today. Less than 24hrs (just like everything I've ordered from him). Probably doesn't hurt being just down the road from Denton. Not allowed to use it till Christmas, though. 

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• mwraulst
    mwraulst Posts: 131

i saw this thread yesterday and realized i needed the mini woo to give my dad for xmas. I immediately ordered and asked if they could get it to me by friday on the paypal comment box. I had a phone call an hour later from a nice lady by the name of terry/terri who informed me that they had shipped the item and i would have it by friday.

Amazing people, amazing products. Thank you Thank you!