Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

From Days Of Old On The Old Forum

This is new to 90% of you guys. Rick stopped posting on the old forum years ago but remains an outstanding Egger. Take a look at his photos. Well worth a couple of mins....

www.rickstropicaldelight.com

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• I'm sorry Mickey for fat fingers & cell phones. Didnt mean to flag ya. Trying to figure out how to delete it.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited December 2012
    Don't listen to this guy named Mickey.  He has admitted to being "Bi", and here he tries to slither in, pushing his agenda for an integrated world.  He would like to see the eventual intermarriage between the people of the two forums.  Can you imagine what the offspring of that union would look like, much less their mental state?

He has no shame.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Thanks for the link.
    Edina, MN

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited December 2012

Gary he left the "other forum" before you did as I recall. And as to people on the "other" forum: you are a very decent guy no matter what I print about you and you spent a long time OVER THERE......

No, not trying to intergrate the forums, just saw and thought some over here might like to see something new in a quality of yours.

^:)^
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey said:

Gary he left the "other forum" before you did as I recall. And as to people on the "other" forum: you are a very decent guy no matter what I print about you and you spent a long time OVER THERE......

No, not trying to intergrate the forums, just saw and thought some over here might like to see something new in a quality of yours.

^:)^
    I feel so ashamed.   X(

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674

As you should :-c

• Mickey said:

I am not worthy of this forum or any other.  I am going to go into a period of introspection and  omphaliskepsis, hopefully emerging as a better person and worthy.  It may be next year, it may be a few years from now.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Thanks Mickey, had not seen that before - so much to cook so little time...
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Mickey said:

I am not worthy of this forum or any other.  I am going to go into a period of introspection and  omphaliskepsis, hopefully emerging as a better person and worthy.  It may be next year, it may be a few years from now.
    I majored in omphaliskepsis iin college

Steve 

Caledon, ON