Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

LOL Smoke

The spouse placed her order for hamburger lunch, and smoked salmon for a school pot luck.  Just the right combination of humidity, lack of breeze, and woodsmoke to really fog the place up.

More on the cook later.
Pasquali Luciano
Buon appetito to all the BGE family
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 10,500
    Looks like you're egging in a cigar bar.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • I roll my egg from the garage to just out in the driveway when it's raining or snowing.  My garage looks like that a lot.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

Also have a stand fan but it add air and have to adjust.
  • I am considering a restaurant size/grade hood with exhaust fan for a location in my garage.  Currently I just roll the egg out onto the driveway away from the house/garage.  This, of course will depend on my spouses idea on the household budget :) 
    onedbguru said:

I am considering a restaurant size/grade hood with exhaust fan for a location in my garage.  Currently I just roll the egg out onto the driveway away from the house/garage.  This, of course will depend on my spouses idea on the household budget :) 

+1
  • onedbguru said:
    I am considering a restaurant size/grade hood with exhaust fan for a location in my garage.  Currently I just roll the egg out onto the driveway away from the house/garage.  This, of course will depend on my spouses idea on the household budget :) 
    Recently saw an over range fan, called a Cyclone for <$150 in Canada, assume in the USA it would be less. This thing has a 6" vent, moves up to 680CFM and has dual fan motors with two speeds individually controlled. Also has grease cups to capture oil, not a big deal with the egg. I've been thinking of putting one in my outdoor kitchen, don't need it that often, but it is nice to get the smoke out of the enclosure. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter.