Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The BGE message board is "Rockin"

Over capacity most the day....who said this new board wouldn't grow?

Kudos to all how have helped make this BGE message board a success....change is good.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·

Comments

• Just think how busy it would be if "he who's name we cannot say" was still here.....

Busy place, lots of info, fun and the odd tear.
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,219
    Over capacity or under performance...Hope for the former but the latter cannot be discounted!
    Louisville
    ·
  • I keep getting dumped off and have to log in again

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • me too LS, but if i just refresh the at the first screen where I'm logged off, I'm back in without having to log back in again.
    ·
  • MQ, I am not a smart man..Thanks

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • no problem, although i would chalk that up to trial...luck i guess, no smarts involved.
    ·
  • Firefox has issues with this forum.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,442
    Safari and explorer are also having issues with the forum.
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • I merely thought Hapster's thread had Eggers coming out of the woodwork and knocking the site off its foundation. 

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • What's the record?  I'm the proud OP of pretty big one: the "Stike is Banned?" thread.  Although I think Hapster's got that one beat.  I bet the Swing Grate one is the biggest.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,146

Firefox has issues with this forum.

Chrome and Dolphin browser FTW! No issues yet, now that I jinxed myself.

·
  • DeckhandDeckhand Posts: 318
    Chrome works fine for me, too. 
    ·
  • +1 for Chrome (on the Mac)

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • 1 overload issue with Chrome yesterday but refresh fixed it.
    Be who you are and say what you feel... Because those that matter... don't mind ... and those that mind... don't matter !
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,013
    The server gets overloaded when it can't respond to requests.  That may be because too many requests are being made at one time, or that might be because there are problems with that server.  Regardless of the reason, their severs redirect to the "overloaded" page and the cookie that you get when you log in and click the "keep me logged in" check box is temporarily lost to the host.  F5 (refresh) picks it back up again.  I do not think it's related to the browser, but stranger things have happened.

·