Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

O.T. Getting What You Want Under the Tree is Easy...If You're Santa!

Wilma and I have a system.  Years ago, our first Christmas was not going well.  She was hinting what she wanted as best as she could and I was going "Hmmm.  I have no clue what she wants."  Of course I was equally helpful when asked about Christmas  "Ahh I'm fine.  Don't worry about it."  Being newlyweds, Wilma was distressed.  That's when we decided that making Christmas lists aren't just for children.  Our rule is they must be completed by Thanksgiving.

This year, my primary targets are an AR and a Spider.  I explained what I want from the ceramicgrillstore.com website.  Wilma logged on today and soon her head was spinning.  I come home from work and she hands me the credit card.  "Here!  You know what you want.  Just order it!"  So with credit card in hand and a smile on my face, I made sure I will have a very Merry Christmas indeed! 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

Comments