Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

About that pizza crust...

I'd really like to try a pizza on my BGE next.  I'm a little ambivalent about the crust/pizza dough.  In the past, when I have made pizza at home, I've never been particularly happy about the crust. I've tried ready-made mixes as well as making one from scratch following a recipe.  It always seems to come out, well, kind of doughy.  Or else way too dry.  

Now, maybe the result is very different on the BGE, but I'd sort of be surprised.  It seems to me that a lot of what makes a great pizza is the crust.  So, what have people here found to be great?  
If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Durham, NC

Comments