Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Nutella Sticky Buns

Melt 3/4 stick of butter and 3/4 cup brown sugar over medium heat.  Pour into bottom of baking dish.  Sprinkle with crushed pecans.

Roll out a Pillsbury dough sheet (Like the crescent rolls, only uncut) and spread it with a layer of Nutella.  Roll it up into a log.

Slice and place over pecans.  Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.  Bake 40 minutes, indirect at 400 degrees dome.

Let cool a bit, then invert onto a platter to serve.

I let it cool a bit too much before getting it out of the pan.  Not the prettiest presentation, as some stuck, however these were delicious.

Comments

• oh my! i'll have some of that with a scoop of vanilla ice cream please.
    ·
  • That's what I'm talking about!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • When I go to my physical next month and the doctor will without a doubt say "Holy crap!  You need to loose weight!"

I'm gonna deflect some blame.  That's all I'm sayin'

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Awesome!! A breakfast treat or a mid night snack attack!
    Kind Regards...Papa C
    Peachtree City, GA
    2-XLBG's E...Webber 22" kettle, Retired Gas Grill
    Roll Tide!!!
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Ended up being a midnight snack.  Couldn't wait for the breakfast treat.  Amazingly delicious.  
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,087
    Nutella is one of man's great inventions.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,577
    Oh my gootness those look great TJ.  My kids will go crazy over those.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,022
    TJ your dessert pics always end up with drool on my key board. They look mighty tasty! Thanks for sharing.
    ·
  • I think I know what I'm going to make Christmas morning!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·