Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

I'm looking to purchase a used small Big Green Egg.

I am looking for a used egg -- Small, in great shape, in a nest, with plate setter. Ideas? I've registered on Craig's List.

• LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 767
    I just got one off CL w/out the platesetter, in a nest for $300 (not a great deal, but I think it was fair). The original gasket was in really good shape. Just bought a rain cap, a woo and a stone for it. Great addition to my large.
  • I think you got a great price!
    Thanks for the info.
  • lwrehmlwrehm Posts: 208

Depends where you are...if near S.E. Wisconsin a couple times a year the ClearChannel radio stations put on an ebay style auction, a local BGE dealer usually has a couple there.   I got my small, nest and tables for $330.

• LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 767
    winojeff said:

I think you got a great price!
    Thanks for the info.

Brand new in Atlanta they are $500 w warranty. I paid $300 and gave up the warranty. I live near the mothership, hopefully if they are needed they will be there to help me out.
  • what do you mean by registering on CL. Is there a for them to notify you if something comes available?

Conway, S.C.