Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Nutella Sticky Buns

Melt 3/4 stick of butter and 3/4 cup brown sugar over medium heat.  Pour into bottom of baking dish.  Sprinkle with crushed pecans.

Roll out a Pillsbury dough sheet (Like the crescent rolls, only uncut) and spread it with a layer of Nutella.  Roll it up into a log.

Slice and place over pecans.  Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.  Bake 40 minutes, indirect at 400 degrees dome.

Let cool a bit, then invert onto a platter to serve.

I let it cool a bit too much before getting it out of the pan.  Not the prettiest presentation, as some stuck, however these were delicious.
It's not a science, it's an art. And it's flawed.
- Camp Hill, PA

• oh my! i'll have some of that with a scoop of vanilla ice cream please.
  • That's what I'm talking about!
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • When I go to my physical next month and the doctor will without a doubt say "Holy crap!  You need to loose weight!"

I'm gonna deflect some blame.  That's all I'm sayin'

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• Awesome!! A breakfast treat or a mid night snack attack!
    Kind Regards...Papa C
    Peachtree City, GA
    2-XLBG's E...Webber 22" kettle, Retired Gas Grill
    Roll Tide!!!
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,436
    Ended up being a midnight snack.  Couldn't wait for the breakfast treat.  Amazingly delicious.  
    It's not a science, it's an art. And it's flawed.
    - Camp Hill, PA
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,158
    Nutella is one of man's great inventions.
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,268
    Oh my gootness those look great TJ.  My kids will go crazy over those.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• BrownieBrownie Posts: 1,023
    TJ your dessert pics always end up with drool on my key board. They look mighty tasty! Thanks for sharing.
  • I think I know what I'm going to make Christmas morning!
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA