Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

mixer

My better half surprised me by saying she wants a new mixer...a good one. We're looking at the Kitchenaid Pro....around $400. Any ideas?
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,249
    edited December 2012
    I don't know model of mine but I got the one with the bowl lift instead of tilting head. I figure less moving parts, plus they have two motors look for the more powerful of the 2 just cause its a guy thing.
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,249
    edited December 2012
    I think most people get by with the basic one too because they don't use them often but since I got my egg mine gets used 3-5 times a week.
    ·
  • RzeancakRzeancak Posts: 146
    GO FOR IT!  I have one and i love it.  Lots of power, i also love the variant of attachments. 
    A child can ask questions a wise man can't answer!!!
    Canada
    Large @ Small BGE 

·
  • Canadian Tire has the Pro for $287.00 right now
    Be who you are and say what you feel... Because those that matter... don't mind ... and those that mind... don't matter !
    ·