Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Christmas party

Options
How can I cook my 2 pork tenderloins and keep them fresh and the right temp for two hrs while I finish the eggs and poppers? Cook under done and ftc?
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    I'm sure someone will chime in but I would roast to 135 FTC then hit with a sear to bring to like 140 then rest and carry over will bring you to about 145 internal. I'm not sure on the 135 being a safe hold temp on pork though
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I'm doing the 2 loins and turtle eggs and abt's. Should I cook the loin last and hold the other food in a warmer?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    That would be my route, tenderloins do well hot and fast (I like 400 raised direct to an internal of 145) or you can low and slow it and reverse sear to get it some smoke like a steak. The possibilities are endless. Think fillet from a steak. Plus abts and turtle eggs hold well in a warm oven like 170 ish