Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Saturday's Lunch

I thought I should try something different for lunch today so since the family loves sea food here it is...

A 4 pd calamari stuffed with basmati fried with the tentacles, some cherry tomatoes,cheese and cured pork tender loin. Cooked direct at 400 for 20 minutes and glazed with a mustard-EVOO-lemon juice and lemon zest mix.

Fantastic!
photo.JPG 122.7K
·

Comments

• makismakis Posts: 80
    From a local fisherman....Very juicy and tender and I will try it again wenever I can find these beasts...

The secret I think was hot grate and very little cooking.
    ·
  • makismakis Posts: 80
    Digesting it as I type this.....Next time!
    ·