Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Ghetto Wokkin'

So, I typically Wok on my XL, using the woo2. Never used the large, and this time, I didn't feel like using either. I must say, this was easier to get ready, faster, hotter (easily controlled) and also easy to put away after. I am surprised I didn't think of it sooner, but I am glad I did. Food turned out great, minus the natural smoke flavor of the lump/wood chips. This is a great alternative for those days you just don't have the time to fire the eggs up.

PS, notice I said ghetto, this is because of my makeshift table for the propane burner lol, the old cage from my old "fire-que" thing we take to tailgate so we can have a camp fire. It worked, but next time I will use a table.

All in all it was very good as always, just used what we had in the fridge, some sriracha and teriyaki sauces. Hope this inspires those with a propane burner.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

Comments