Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

MOTHA LOAD!!!

After going to 12 Walmarts and finding 6 bags of RO, I finally found a Walmart that "gets it."
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
image.jpg 1.1M
image.jpg 1.2M

Comments

• Asume you left the cart and had them load the pallet into your vehicle......
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • There was a Lowe's next door. I thought about renting one of those trucks with a lift.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
  • tulocaytulocay Posts: 1,737
    I have been using RA ever since I got my egg a few months ago. I cooked some salmon last night and  thought the smoke off the lump lasted longer than normal. Maybe just a smoky batch?
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,088
    If you have issues getting lump why not order it from Ace Hardware?  Anything you can get online you can also get in store..