Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

New in box Medium Egg with nest and accessories on Craig's List in Hampton, VA $500

Just browsing and saw this. Already have a Medium, but it still looks like a good deal.

"Where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great, Here's to "Down Home," the Old North State!"

Med & XL

• Excellent price. As always, check over for cracks - even if claimed as new, there is no warranty. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,350
    edited December 2012
    Sounds like a Costco orphan from last spring.  Do a thorough inspection.  
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,521
    one in central texas for $550 never used. not mine, just passing info
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,732

Sounds like a Costco orphan from last spring.  Do a thorough inspection.  
    Doubtful. Costco Medium's came with the nest only. 569.99. Unless "all accessories" means ceramic feet, DFMT, and ceramic top. Plus, the seller would be better off returning it for a full refund than selling it for a loss.
  • Thanks, guys, but I'm in Los Angeles and still looking for one closer to home.