Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chile jam glazed bacon...

http://www.ohbiteit.com/2012/09/chile-jam-glazed-bacon.html Found this in Pinterest and it will be on my super bowl menu.
Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
·

Comments

• Love bacon candy.  Thanks for the link.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,047
    Joan is only 50 miles down the road in Austin so if I can't get that made I am off to her house :@)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • #1 son did the bacon candy at Plano remember.  We need to go to Dallas so the "expert' can make us some.;-)
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,047
    Oh YES
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,757
    Who's the expert? I'll meet you at their house.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·