Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Leftover scrap from my egg table.

Options
2»

Comments

• Little Steven
    Options
    Steve - I know you have a warped sense of humor, I wasn't sure about bob, until now.  It's probably a side effect from the metric system.
    There are two places in the US that get us. Chicago and NOLA. Same warped sense of humour

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    My mom's from Chicago, maybe I inherited some of that mojo.
    WHAT !

1 large BGE, 2 small BGE, 3 Plate setters, 1 large cast iron grid, 1 pizza stone, 1 Stoker II Wifi, 1 BBQ Guru Digi-Q II, 1 Amaze N pellet smoker and 1 empty wallet.      Seaforth, On. Ca.

• FlashkaBob
    Options
    I'm not sure what Nola is talking aboot eh! I'll be back in a minute. I have to move the egg. The Igloo is starting to melt eh.

1 large BGE, 2 small BGE, 3 Plate setters, 1 large cast iron grid, 1 pizza stone, 1 Stoker II Wifi, 1 BBQ Guru Digi-Q II, 1 Amaze N pellet smoker and 1 empty wallet.      Seaforth, On. Ca.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    oh yah.  Somethin' aboot my woodchipper is actin' up, and my egg smells like the creosote spill when bill tried makin his own lawn furniture out of old moosehead pallets.  gotta run.
    Take care