Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Leftover scrap from my egg table.

2»

Comments

• Steve - I know you have a warped sense of humor, I wasn't sure about bob, until now.  It's probably a side effect from the metric system.
    There are two places in the US that get us. Chicago and NOLA. Same warped sense of humour

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,472
    My mom's from Chicago, maybe I inherited some of that mojo.

·
  • WHAT !
    Be who you are and say what you feel... Because those that matter... don't mind ... and those that mind... don't matter !
    ·
  • I'm not sure what Nola is talking aboot eh! I'll be back in a minute. I have to move the egg. The Igloo is starting to melt eh.
    Be who you are and say what you feel... Because those that matter... don't mind ... and those that mind... don't matter !
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,472
    oh yah.  Somethin' aboot my woodchipper is actin' up, and my egg smells like the creosote spill when bill tried makin his own lawn furniture out of old moosehead pallets.  gotta run.

·
  • Take care

·