Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ozark Oak score

My trip route changed from 40 to 30 through Little Rock. Scored 20 bags @ $4.98 in Benton @ Harps. Hope I like it...never used it.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    I think you'll like it. They keep it in stock at my dealer in Oklahoma so that is the only lump that has gone in my Large for the last year +. I got a BGE bag with my small but have gone back to Ozark Oak with it now too. Of course it's easy for me to get year round. Now if only they would start carrying dizzy pig..
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448

Its great stuff, you made out like a bandit.

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,926
    Nice score, hiope you like it. We do.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • I love it. $11.99 at my shop  :-/

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,433
    Next time I come your way I'll bring a pallet...where are you?
    ·
  • I'd buy quite a bit at that price. Its more than double here. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • henapple said:
    Austin. I'm thinking about ordering a pallet anyway. I got peeps I can share with. hell, for $5 a bag, Mickey, Travis and I could split it. I'm sure lakewade would take some too

·
  • henapple said:
    Austin. I'm thinking about ordering a pallet anyway. I got peeps I can share with. hell, for $5 a bag, Mickey, Travis and I could split it. I'm sure lakewade would take some too
    Count me in. Mickey too. Thats about all he uses. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • FurallFurall Posts: 103
    I called my local harps and they have it as well. It's the 4.4 lb bag or that is what the employee said. The bags I bought were in the 8-9 lb range I think. If its the small bag it's about right on price if its the bigger one its a great deal.
    ·
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    henapple said:
    My trip route changed from 40 to 30 through Little Rock. Scored 20 bags @ $4.98 in Benton @ Harps. Hope I like it...never used it.
    What size bag is it? The 10lb bags around here are $9.99.
    ·
  • FurallFurall Posts: 103
    I just looked at mine. 10 lbs or 4.54 kgs. Hopefully he looked at kgs and we can get a great deal.
    ·
    It was 10lb bags...Cen-Tex, I just spent a few days in Austin.
    ·
  • henapple said:
    It was 10lb bags...Cen-Tex, I just spent a few days in Austin.

hope you had a good time. You would have if you called me :)

·
  • Solson005 said:
    I think you'll like it. They keep it in stock at my dealer in Oklahoma so that is the only lump that has gone in my Large for the last year +. I got a BGE bag with my small but have gone back to Ozark Oak with it now too. Of course it's easy for me to get year round. Now if only they would start carrying dizzy pig..
    Where are you in OK?  I will be in Norman sometime in January and I will get me a bag or 20 when I am up there.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
    Cen-Tex, all work and no play. Did stop by Salado...small, uh?
    ·
  • henapple said:
    Cen-Tex, all work and no play. Did stop by Salado...small, uh?
    Yep. Nice little town. Home of Don Toyota...aka Mickey. Should be a blast this spring.

·
    Taking up space in the mancave. Would make a great coffee table....I don't think she'll go for it.
    ·
  • Dan4BBQDan4BBQ Posts: 260
    where can I get Ozark Oak in Orlando
    ·
    That I don't know. I found it in Arkansas. They might ship. Good luck.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,265
    @henapple - sweet!  How big are those bags?

·
  • TFolsTFols Posts: 199
    @Dan4BBQ try http://www.firecraft.com/category/hardwood-charcoal
    They have free shipping on orders over $99. I ordered some Ozark Oak and some Humphrey's. it was delivered in about 2 days. I like them both.
    Bloomfield, NJ
    ·