Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bone-In Pork Roast and Wild Rice

Bone-in roast, marinated in Dichicko's and cook direct, raised grid, 400 until the internal was 140.

Tasty
Pasquali Luciano
Buon appetito to all the BGE family
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·

Comments

• Wow that looks good, looks like you had an eggcellent evening.
    ·
  • bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 1,011

As usual Doc, looks great. Up here the lakes are starting to freeze. Seeing the rice and the cooler temps, I think I will be making this over the weekend.

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

·
  • jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 968
    Those look Eggcelent! Nice smoke ring on that meat.

Jim
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,926
    You never fail to impress, Doc. Nice job.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • gte1gte1 Posts: 376
    I have not tried one yet direct, do you prefer it to indirect? It looks superb.
    George
    ·
  • That was some nice looking roast!  I love doing that and cutting thick slices for serving just like you did!  Great cook Doc!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • gte1 said:
    I have not tried one yet direct, do you prefer it to indirect? It looks superb.
    I get pretty much the same results either way, and direct is easier.  I put the fat side down.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·