Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Which Dizzy Rub do I use...?

guavawoodguavawood Posts: 213
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
4509518248.jpg
<p />My 13 year old son made the little critter in his ceramics class by hand...no slip or mold. It looked so real I wanted to cook it or maybe train him to light my lump![p]Aloha![p]Greg
·

Comments

• Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    guava wood,
    Looks like your son is a budding artist. Nice work! [p]Soooooo, what's gonna be your first cook in the new egg?
    Clay

·
  • FlatEricFlatEric Posts: 56
    guava wood,

·
  • FlatEricFlatEric Posts: 56
    guava wood,
    the only thing i get from that pictures is ....somebody needs therapy.......that egg is still white

·
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    guava wood,[p]I'd say Swamp Venom is the obvious choice here...[p]Later,
    Cornfed

·
  • guavawoodguavawood Posts: 213
    FlatEric,[p]Ha Ha! We are planning the maiden voyage this sat with 4 racks of spares and 2 chickens! Until then I just keep opening and closing it and fiddling with the vents! Saturday seem so far away...[p]Aloha![p]Greg

·
  • GroundfishGroundfish Posts: 71
    guava wood,[p]you have incredible restraint. i lit mine up first thing, even without anything to cook!
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,330
    Clay Q
    Greg's picture brings new meaning to ClayQ, eh?[p]hehe
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • guava wood,
    That is so cool! It looks like your son has some artistic talent.[p]Gwen

·
  • Very cool dragon!
    ·
  • SigmoreSigmore Posts: 621
    guava wood, Just light it and fiddle with it. You ain't got to actually cook anything the first time! Be gentle, she can be fickle sometimes.

·
  • Dr_RedwineDr_Redwine Posts: 189
    guava wood,
    I can NOT believe I am the only one to see the obvious answer...'Which one do you got?'[p];)[p]DrR

·