Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Which Dizzy Rub do I use...?

guavawoodguavawood Posts: 213
edited 3:11AM in EggHead Forum
4509518248.jpg
<p />My 13 year old son made the little critter in his ceramics class by hand...no slip or mold. It looked so real I wanted to cook it or maybe train him to light my lump![p]Aloha![p]Greg
·

Comments

• Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    guava wood,
    Looks like your son is a budding artist. Nice work! [p]Soooooo, what's gonna be your first cook in the new egg?
    Clay

·
  • FlatEricFlatEric Posts: 56
    guava wood,

·
  • FlatEricFlatEric Posts: 56
    guava wood,
    the only thing i get from that pictures is ....somebody needs therapy.......that egg is still white

·
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    guava wood,[p]I'd say Swamp Venom is the obvious choice here...[p]Later,
    Cornfed

·
  • guavawoodguavawood Posts: 213
    FlatEric,[p]Ha Ha! We are planning the maiden voyage this sat with 4 racks of spares and 2 chickens! Until then I just keep opening and closing it and fiddling with the vents! Saturday seem so far away...[p]Aloha![p]Greg

·
  • GroundfishGroundfish Posts: 71
    guava wood,[p]you have incredible restraint. i lit mine up first thing, even without anything to cook!
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,342
    Clay Q
    Greg's picture brings new meaning to ClayQ, eh?[p]hehe
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • guava wood,
    That is so cool! It looks like your son has some artistic talent.[p]Gwen

·
  • Very cool dragon!
    ·
  • SigmoreSigmore Posts: 621
    guava wood, Just light it and fiddle with it. You ain't got to actually cook anything the first time! Be gentle, she can be fickle sometimes.

·
  • Dr_RedwineDr_Redwine Posts: 189
    guava wood,
    I can NOT believe I am the only one to see the obvious answer...'Which one do you got?'[p];)[p]DrR

·