Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Table

Hello All, We are new to the group and cooking with a BGE. We bought a large BGE last week from FW Grills in Fort Worth. The guys at the store were awesome to deal with. The store also stocks all of the accessories. Today we put the egg in it's new table. Its a blast trying to figure out how to cook on it. We have an old 1880's chuckwagon we use on the ranch. Most of our ranch cooking has been on a open mesquite fire with dutch ovens.
image.jpg 1.7M

• bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 1,090
    edited December 2012

Great looking set-up. Good food and a relaxing water display. Works for me.

Welcome to the forum/ group/ cult.....

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,934
    Welcome...nice table. This is a great'll learn a lot and hopefully share a lot. Pics are required.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,271
    edited December 2012
    Welcome to the zoo, lots of info and good fun here, enjoy your visits and look forward to pics of your cooks. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • Welcome CC!  Nice table ya got there!  Make yourself at home.

FYI Royal Oak manufactures the BGE charcoal.  The BGE name adds a few dollars per bag.

Shangri la where life is beautiful and everybody's happy.

• Nice looking setup, and I'm guessing a great spread around you. I'm sure if you give it a few shots you'll figure it out real quick. Welcome!
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 17,111
    meow meow meow meow

This is my signature line just so you're not confused.
    Large and Medium BGE, Kamado Joe Jr., smoker with a 5k btu AC, gas grill, fire pit, pack of angry cats, two turntables and a microphone, my friend.
    New Orleans, LA - we know how to eat