Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Bone-In Pork Roast and Wild Rice

Bone-in roast, marinated in Dichicko's and cook direct, raised grid, 400 until the internal was 140.

Tasty

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys

Comments

• Wow that looks good, looks like you had an eggcellent evening.
  • bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 1,154

As usual Doc, looks great. Up here the lakes are starting to freeze. Seeing the rice and the cooler temps, I think I will be making this over the weekend.

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• jfm0830jfm0830 Posts: 985
    Those look Eggcelent! Nice smoke ring on that meat.

Jim
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,423
    You never fail to impress, Doc. Nice job.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• gte1gte1 Posts: 376
    I have not tried one yet direct, do you prefer it to indirect? It looks superb.
    George
  • That was some nice looking roast!  I love doing that and cutting thick slices for serving just like you did!  Great cook Doc!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.

• gte1 said:
    I have not tried one yet direct, do you prefer it to indirect? It looks superb.
    I get pretty much the same results either way, and direct is easier.  I put the fat side down.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys