Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The Fighting Irish will save you...

1235»

Comments

• Bayarad said:
    FanOf Fanboys...State your terms...!

are we going straight up winner or based on your exact pick? Bc terms would vary based on that.
    Boom
    ·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Loser has to eat at Guy Fieri's restaurant in NYC and take pictures.
    ·
  • BayaradBayarad Posts: 292
    If it materializes we will talk FanOfFanboys! Maybe we do it like the mayor's do it in the Super Bowl depending on where you're at! I anty a 20 oz. Poterhouse and 2 10 oz. ribeyes Midwestern beef!
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,265
    ...and wear a flame shirt.  Queue flame shirts.

·
    And if you are on the East coast I do love me sum Lobster...just saying!
    ·

·
    =))
    ·
  • XLBalcoXLBalco Posts: 575
    this is the goodz
    ·
  • Bayarad said:
    If it materializes we will talk FanOfFanboys! Maybe we do it like the mayor's do it in the Super Bowl depending on where you're at! I anty a 20 oz. Poterhouse and 2 10 oz. ribeyes Midwestern beef!

I'm in SC. Ha so traveling is out of question.
    Boom
    ·
    4PM Saturday, should be a great game.  All you Georgia fans that want to go to the BCS title game if your team wins, you should buy your ticket now, because if Georgia the tickets will be double (at least) the $1600 they are going for now.  Man I love me some college football.     
    ·
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • Go Dawgs.
    ·
    Oh snap, Georgia.
    ·
    Oh Yeah! Notre Dame / Alabama for the crown! Will be an epic battle!
    ·
    We crush them.
    ·
  • Do any of you people own an Egg?

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
    I don't.  I just photoshop someone else's egg in place of my brinkmann smoker from k-mart.  It's a lot of work, I should really get one. 
    :(|)

·
    I have a dozen in the fridge... If ya need to borrow a couple I'd be happy to oblige V.I. ! And a LBGE on the deck!
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,142
    edited December 2012
    All set now!!! Roll Tide Roll!!! Can't wait. Gonna be a great game. My wife's from Indiana. Got a lot of family going nuts. Gonna be a lot of fun

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • XLBalcoXLBalco Posts: 575
    Hopefully is a good game. Both teams have a ton of time to prepare.
    ·

In case you didn't see this, thought it was great.  And why I have no shot at getting a ticket - the fans are mad.  
    ·
    That's one happy dad.  We have the BCS championship game here every 4 years or so and it's like that every time.  Different group of people, but they're rabid.

It's not that the tickets are hard to get, they're just hard to get a face value.  You have to know someone.  If you're determined, you can buy at market price, which is around 1K and up.

http://www.stubhub.com/bcs-national-championship-game-tickets/2013-bcs-national-championship-game-1-7-2013-4082792/

I was lucky - know someone on the Sugarbowl committee and got to go (and real nice seats).  Still, they weren't fee, but I was more than happy to pay face value (around $350).

·

That's one happy dad.  We have the BCS championship game here every 4 years or so and it's like that every time.  Different group of people, but they're rabid.

It's not that the tickets are hard to get, they're just hard to get a face value.  You have to know someone.  If you're determined, you can buy at market price, which is around 1K and up.

http://www.stubhub.com/bcs-national-championship-game-tickets/2013-bcs-national-championship-game-1-7-2013-4082792/

I was lucky - know someone on the Sugarbowl committee and got to go (and real nice seats).  Still, they weren't fee, but I was more than happy to pay face value (around $350).

Face value would be fantastic. But either I drop a grand each or no go. And I would think the grand seats are awful.
    ·
    I'm with ya.  I'd rather watch it on TV than sit in the nosebleed section with face value tickets.

·
    Insane.

·