Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

CyberQ - setting for the first time

Options
I admit, I am a little nervous insetting this for the very first time- got my fire started, but haven't put the cyberQ on yet. Temps are set, just waiting for my coals to settle down. Anything I should be worrying about before I theoretically got to sleep while cooking a pork shoulder? (Let's face it, I won't be able to sleep,....)

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Just make sure the fan is cycling on now and then.  If the damper is open too much and too much bypass air is fed in the egg, your temp will be higher than your set point.   You should be cool..I've never had a problem using my DigiQ.  And make sure you have enough lump.
    Just a couple of degrees from done and everything seems to be work King fantastic. Next to move it to infrastructure mode so I can see everything remotely!