Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ceramic Vessel Cooker

Options
I was watchin HGTV today.    They buy a guy what looks like a Medium and call it a Ceramic Vessel Cooker.    Why can't they just call it a MBGE?    Then as I rant why the heck do you buy a guy a Medium on a upgrade show.    Buy the guy an XL geez.
Steve Van Wert, Ohio XL BGE

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    bobby flay calls his "the ceramic cooker" or something close to that on his show. Guess they don't have deals and don't want to shill without getting the payola

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    It's funny Bobby Flay calls it a ceramic cooker on his tv shows, but on twitter he calls it his big green egg
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    BYS1981 said:
    It's funny Bobby Flay calls it a ceramic cooker on his tv shows, but on twitter he calls it his big green egg
    funny. Must be a Food Network thing then. They own the show and if BGE won't advertise with them, then they probably don't give them any love.

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    BYS1981 said:
    funny. Must be a Food Network thing then. They own the show and if BGE won't advertise with them, then they probably don't give them any love.

I am pretty sure Weber is a sponsor of food network, so it is probably in the contract.  It's like when one of the discovery channel type shows had that show about Dogfish Brewery, Budweiser told them pull the plug or they would drop sponsorship.  According to A. Bourdain on twitter.