Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ceramic Vessel Cooker

I was watchin HGTV today.    They buy a guy what looks like a Medium and call it a Ceramic Vessel Cooker.    Why can't they just call it a MBGE?    Then as I rant why the heck do you buy a guy a Medium on a upgrade show.    Buy the guy an XL geez.
Steve Van Wert, Ohio XL BGE
·

Comments

• bobby flay calls his "the ceramic cooker" or something close to that on his show. Guess they don't have deals and don't want to shill without getting the payola

·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,768
    It's funny Bobby Flay calls it a ceramic cooker on his tv shows, but on twitter he calls it his big green egg
    ·
  • BYS1981 said:
    It's funny Bobby Flay calls it a ceramic cooker on his tv shows, but on twitter he calls it his big green egg
    funny. Must be a Food Network thing then. They own the show and if BGE won't advertise with them, then they probably don't give them any love.

·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,768
    BYS1981 said:
    funny. Must be a Food Network thing then. They own the show and if BGE won't advertise with them, then they probably don't give them any love.

I am pretty sure Weber is a sponsor of food network, so it is probably in the contract.  It's like when one of the discovery channel type shows had that show about Dogfish Brewery, Budweiser told them pull the plug or they would drop sponsorship.  According to A. Bourdain on twitter.
    ·