Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Good Deals for Christmas

I recently got a Norpro Santoku knife and it is only ok.  I sharpen it with the AccuSharp 001 Knife Sharpener once or twice a week, hand wash and immediately dry.  It even had trouble with tomatoes just after 1.5 months.  Maybe I am not sharpening hard enough.

Anyways, looking at Christmas gifts this year that are not too expensive.  I have the cheapest set of serrated Ginsu knives ($30) and about ready to upgrade.  Does anybody have experience with the set below?  Review seem to be very good.  Already have some bamboo cutting boards.  Might convert a drawer into a fancy knife storage area.

http://www.amazon.com/OXO-Grips-Professional-14-Piece-Knife/dp/B000A13OFM/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=2JRE18TS2CMNS&coliid=I2PMNKWDUUKO5H

Please post deals you find so we can all benefit.

Comments