Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Mothership is unbelievably understanding

So my wife bought me a Large BGE for a wedding present 5 years ago, she did so through emails and phone conversation, the receipt was emailed to her old maiden name email (which has since been deactivated).  So here I am with no reciept of my BGE and the store she purchased it at is out of business and no where to be found.  I have several cracks in my base and I am fearing it will continue to deteriorate with the cold weather, etc.  So I email BGE Corporate and tell them my story and I get back a short email from very nice guy, that he is comfortable that I am the original owner and all claims will go through corporate.  I was floored, as we have all dealt with customer service reps from other places and they treat the customer like crap.  My loyalty to BGE was already strong, but now I feel like a part of the family.

Comments